19 June 2010

Brandon Buddy OUT at One Life To Live

Today is a sad day for Sole fans as actor Brandon Buddy has announced via his twitter account that he will not be renewing his contract and returning as Cole Thornheart.

As of this moment no news has come out as to if they will recast this role or not.

Personally I am on the fence about this news. I am in no way, shape, or form the biggest Cole supporter, I think Cole was a decent character but his relationship with Starr has grown a little boring as of late and I am looking forward to seeing things get spiced up with the new guy. But with the rumors still swirling that Patrick might be on his way back, I think the character of Cole has to remain on the canvas for at least initial storyline sake.

But that's enough about what I think, what are your thoughts on this on-going Cole debate?

No comments:

Post a Comment