14 January 2012

Is Victor Lord Jr Headed to Port Charles?

It was the biggest soap twist in a long time as Alison Perkins was revealed to be holding Victor Lord Jr. (/Walker Lawrence / The REAL Todd Manning) hostage. But since that point speculation has run rampant as to what this means for the upcoming crossover to General Hospital. So I took it upon myself to do a little digging and here's what I found out.

As of this posting Trevor St. John has not yet officially signed to bring himself to Port Charles. This does not mean however that he will not be appearing in General Hospital come February with the arrival of the Mannings; what I believe this means is that Trevor is working out a deal to return to ABC, to appear AFTER everyone else has established his story and role once again.

Now the interesting thing about the plot twist is this: no one has yet to confirm that Trevor St. John's character was Victor Lord Jr. We all believe it is Victor, but what if it is Walker Lawerence that Alison found? Or did she find a third child of Irene's that she just left out? Knowing Ron Carlivati I wouldn't put anything past him at this point.

So are you disappointed that Trevor isn't a go as of press time? Do you expect him to show up in Port Chuck? Or are you sick of it and want One General Hospital to Live to end already? Let me know in the comments below.

15 comments:

  1. All I know is I nearly fell out my seat when I saw Todd (Victor) once again tied to a bed by some deranged female. I would love to see him in PC. Otherwise how would they explain Todd NOT being behind bars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another plot cooking on GH....Robin isn't really dead. I believe that David Hayward helped her....he was married to her mother on AMC!!! Remember!! I don't know how they will work the Victor thing into GH. Who could be Allison Perkins' connection on GH??

      Delete
  2. pearsob@bellsouth.netJanuary 16, 2012 at 2:03 PM

    I am really at a loss as to how Allison Perkins now is "caring" for Victor since she has been in Statesville prison and only recently escaped. Since John, Blair, Todd and Starr are a go for GH it would make sense that Todd will be proven innocent of murder. I hope Trevor is coming along with Tea and Dani. I have heard that Ted King is returning to GH as Alcazar. That would be a great twist. Funny but he and Florencia have better chemistry on screen that he and Kassie. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we've been hearing that Trevor is going to come to GH eventually...and that Ted King is coming back to GH (but as who??) I'm not sure how it's all going to work out, but I'm hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love Victor to be alive and reunite with Tea. I still think the Todd/Victor angle would have been so interesting to watch. It would have made great sibling rivalry/us against the world stories. The Mannings and Lords were definitely the most interesting couples on OLTL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victor Lord, Jr is dead and deservedly so. This has to be Walker Lawrence. It only makes sense that it is him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My other cookey theory is that it was in fact Walker Laurence that Todd killed and that Alison kidnapped Victor- Similar to the whole Gigi/Stacy mess at the end lol

    But Ron Carlivati all but said in an interview that it was Victor at the end and that he was planning on reuniting him with Tea in the end ;-/ oh well onto OghTL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything is possible in soapland. I really wish Victor and Tea would join Todd and Blair on GH. Think of the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see TSJ back on my tv. I miss him dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Victor Jr./Todd storyline has SO much potential .... I would LOVE to see TSJ back on ABC as Victor Jr.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Trevor st John!! Love to see him back as victor jr, especially on general hospital. And to reunite with Tea and their unborn child!!!!!!! Not to mention the whole victor jr/Todd storyline was an amazing story on oltl. Love for it to come to gh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure hope they bring victor Lord Hr not no twin or anything else. By bringing victor back there is so much option for the story line for general hospital. Ya However still miss all my and one life

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to see victor to appear just as tea has to give the baby back to sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just too crue for Tea to lose both the baby and Victor. Like you, I hope he shows up and they can make more babies. That crazy lady who has him is a lot like that loon Heather Weber. Wouldn't it be something if those two got together. The trouble they could cause!

      Delete
    2. I for one liked the Victor Lord Character, There is so much that can be done with him in the Future. I'd l,ike to see him come back and financially ruin his brother Todd, take all the money back, be married to Tewa, but to cheat on her just to get Blair preggars

      Delete