17 January 2012

Melanie/SoapOperaBabble's 2012 Soap Predictions!


For more predictions, check out Brooke's Predictions and SoapWikiJohn's Predictions

Okay, I'll just put this out there... My predictions suck. Emmy predictions, Academy Award predictions, TV Show predictions... I suck at all of them. So if I'm predicting it here, chances are it will not happen, lol. So...here we go!

Susan Flannery will retire from B&B

A beloved heroine will die on General Hospital

At least 6 people will die on General Hospital (and I'm talking important characters, not day players)

At least one more U.S. soap will be cancelled (sorry!)

We will find out DAYS Melanie is a Horton, a Brady, a Kiriakis and a Johnson.

EastEnders will tell its Most Controversial Story Ever!

Susan and Toadie will do IT on Neighbours

Katherine Kelly (Becky) will return to Coronation Street

That does it for me! What are some of your predictions?
-Melanie/SoapOperaBabble

No comments:

Post a Comment