24 January 2012

Van Hughes Bringing Cole Thornhart to General Hospital!


We all kinda knew this one was coming! It's been confirmed that actor Van Hughes will be bringing the One Life to Live character Cole Thornhart over to General Hospital to help wrap up Cole's relationship with Starr Manning (essentially freeing her up to go be with 'someone else', until cancellation rolls around and she dumps her current boyfriend for Cole all over again...yeah I'm a bitter James fan and what?).

I am happy to hear this news; I was wondering how they would address this issue and I am glad to see they are taking the time to at least give the coupling some closure and undo the happy ending realistically vs. off camera.

What about you? Are you happy Van Hughes is returning? Or would you have liked an off-camera break up more? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment