10 January 2012

OLTL & GH Writer Ron Carlivati on Twitter!


I couldn't believe my eyes (and it took several people to convince me it was true) but Ron Carlivati, former Headwriter of One Life to Live (*sniff* *sniff*) and new HW at General Hospital is on twitter! He's been live tweeting OLTL (Eastern Time) so make sure to check it out. Let him know how much you've appreciated his hard work over the years and that you look forward to watching his vision of GH!

Follow and tweet Ron here: @Carlivatiron

-Melanie/SoapOperaBabble

1 comment:

  1. I think if Ron can make it happen with general hospital that's good I'm a fan of the show we lost one life to live already please not gh bring back Sean Tiffany Felicia and Driscoll also from one life to live vikki Clint Natalie and Bo gh will be the best soap ever.

    ReplyDelete