11 January 2012

The Mannings & McBain Head to Port Charles Promo




Literally hours after the announcement was made that both the Manning family and John McBain will be heading to General Hospital this February, ABC has now put out a cross over promo trying to get the One Life to Live fans excited and to tune in.

I for one am really looking forward to the event. Yeah I have issues with the Manning family crossing over and McBain given the way One Life to Live is going out (these last three episodes better help tie some crap up other wise Ron Carlivati will have some 'splaining to do).

What about you guys? Are you excited or angry that One Life to Live folks are invading Port Chuck? Let me know in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy about it. I'm glad they are going to port Charles. I hope it's not for just sweeps but longer. Please let it be so. I love Blair, Starr, and Todd. They are my family and I am going to miss The Fords and Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, like Carmen, I'm excited. A world w/o OLTL characters just doesn't seem right. On the other hand, I think we all know that bringing on a bunch of "new" characters to a show can be a real problem (like on Y&R or going all the way back to Santa Barbara).

    Plus, if you're bringing these wonderful actors on (none of whom are cheap) that means they're getting rid of a bunch of GH actors, so that makes me nervous.

    But I'm hoping for the best!!
    -Melanie/SoapOperaBabble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I like it. There are key people in Port Chuck leaving and I'd much rather people/characters I'm already familiar with coming into the storylines rather than more new faces that always take time to build an affinity with. I also hope its not just a temporary thing. I'd LOVE to see Carly and Blair mix it up!!

    ReplyDelete