19 January 2012

Coronation Street Simon Gregson (Steve) Sticking Around


Great news Corrie fan's! Actor Simon Gregson, who portrays the loveable Steve McDonald, has set the record straight stating he has no plans to ever leave the UK sudser as long as they will keep him around!

When I first began watching Corrie I will admit it took me a minute to get used to seeing someone who looked as normal as Mr. Gregson in a front burner love triangle (He was with Michelle and having an affair with Becky Granger) but once I actually watched Gregson's acting and the writing for Steve I quickly fell in love with the character, and his relationship with Becky kept me glued to the telly waiting to find out what happened next, so to say I am excited about this news would be an understatement! Here's hoping Steve McDonald is the next Ken Barlow and will remain on Corrie for the rest of it's life.

What do you think? Are you a Steve McDonald fan? Or has the character run its course? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment