18 December 2010

Hey AMC Bring On The "Cake"



Recently All My Children brought on the phenomenally under-appreciated actress Lindsay Hartley on as Cara Finn, who is Jake Martin's (Ricky Paull Goldin) ex-wife.

While I know there are plenty of Jake and Amanda fans, I for one am really looking forward to seeing Cara and Jake's relationship bloom, so I say bring on the 'Cake' All My Children because you do not want to waste the amazing talent that Lindsey has to offer.

Are you enjoying Cara's return? What are your thoughts on Lindsay Hartley so far? And are you for or against 'Cake'? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I say you can have your "Cake" but I don't have to eat it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried but I can't get interested in Cara or her history. I do like Jake and am interested in his part of the story and would like to see that part further explored, particularly his time in Africa after Cara left and divorced him, like when he was captured and held hostage.

    Cara could pack up and leave tomorrow and I wouldn't care, in fact I'd probably like the story a whole lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would like the story more if the story was about Jake and what happened to him between the time Cara left and when Zach sent Adien to rescue Jake. Many of us have been wondering about what happened to him in that time period since Jake came back to Pine Valley.

    As far as I'm concerned, Cara can move right on into another story, leaving Jake's story to be told without her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Well good points all around. I guess it is just my history with the actress and not being a big 'die hard' AMC fan that is making me generally enjoy this story.

    I do think they need to explore the missing years more indepth and hopefully explain a lot more to fanswho have been wondering whats up, but look at it this way the actress could be a lot worse than she is lol.

    ReplyDelete