31 December 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Years everyone! And Welcome to 2011! Yes this year is going to be bigger and better for Denial Island and the whole Soap Opera industry! So get ready for some fun because we are getting ready for a very exciting year.

Like I said in the Christmas post we have come a far way since Denial Island was started, and on behalf of myself and Melanie/ really long screen name, I would just like to thank Brooke for allowing us this opportunity to blog and be a part of this wonderful site!

Anyways have a Happy New Year!

If you have a moment then share your favorite New Years soap memory!

My personal favorite comes from 2009, when EastEnders Sean Slater exited the soap after kidnapping Roxie and Jacks daughter! It was a perfect way to start the year out and it made this EastEnders fan very happy.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!!!! And my screen name isn't that long! Ok, yes it is...lol. 2011 is going to the best year ever on Denial Island! I might even post something!

    ReplyDelete