20 December 2010

The Balkan Reveal and Random GH Thoughts


Guza just wanted to give all of the General Hospital fans a little treat as we got the lackluster reveal of Theo being the dasterdly Balkan! Wait, you mean you were not gripped by this revelation? You did not sit wanting oh so much more? *GASP* I AM SHOCKED! SHOCKED that there is gambling going on here....oh wait, nope I'm not.

The Balkan mess has been horrible from the start, and it looks like things are only going to continue to spiral down before they get any better.

Matt and Maxie are in storyline limbo, while Lisa is still driving Robin bonkers. Then we have there is Micheal and his hooker and the constant wink and nod towards the 'rape' that may or may not have happened -.-.

In other news James FRANCO is back...again.....do we really REALLY need him again? -.-.

My favorite line of the week came from Brooklyn when she was talking to Liz and said ""No I am just following my dreams and not getting stuck in port Charles with three different children by three different guys"

What did you guys think of the Balkan reveal? Did you think it was the best reveal ever (Believe it or not I have heard that), or were you let down like me? What was your favorite line of the week? Share those and any other thoughts in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment