22 March 2010

All Soaps, All Week – Yes, I’m Crazy

Hi soap peeps! Hope everyone is doing well. Since I’m still trying to decide which soaps I’ll continue to watch and which ones I’m going to drop (see So Many Soaps, So Little Time), I’ve decided to do something a little crazy. This week I’ll attempt to watch all the soaps, all week. This means all US soaps (possibly including Ryan’s Hope on SoapNet). I’d love to include the UK’s EastEnders and the Australian soap Neighbours, but I think that might be pushing it, lol.

I’m going to try not to fast forward (oh boy, that’s going to be really hard) and go completely without spoilers. This also means that my half-assed boycott of One Life to Live is over (for now). I’m hoping to write a Daily Diary with my brief thoughts on each show and general comments about the experience.

So join me this week on Denial Island, where I plan to eat, breathe, and sleep all things soap!

-Melanie/SoapOperaBabble/daisyclover1938

4 comments:

  1. LMAO I think you are going to wish you had stuck with the OLTL boycott...

    -Erica'sEvilTwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. EET: Is it any worse than AMC? I was expecting AMC to be vastly improved, but when I saw it yesterday I was disappointed! Haven't watched OLTL, GH or DAYS yet... I'm already behind, but hopefully I'll catch up today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well AMC is bad, but at least it doesnt have Gigi, Rex, Alison Perkins saying MIIIIIIT-CAH every five minutes, all the characters talking endlessly about sierra mist like they are playing musical chairs and the last one with a chair gets the baaaabeeeee (babe in Allison Perkin speak) and Moopy Marty....so yeah maybe.

    -EET

    ReplyDelete