05 March 2010

Days: Sydney's Homecoming







The wait is finally over!  EJ's brought Sydney home to Sami on Days of our Lives.  This vid is a sneak peek at Monday's episode (March 8) and it warms my Ejamily heart awwww!  Now I'm not up to watching these episode's yet, still making my way through February in order to be ready for the Great Melanie Debate this weekend, but I can say this: NOT BEFORE TIME!  My gosh, could the writers have dragged out the Sydnapping ANY longer??  Well of course they could have (lol), but this was still waaaay too long.  I think it's way too long and I'm only up to watching the February 10 episode (at time of posting this blog).

By the way, a little heads up about next week's poll - Did the Sydnapping go on for too long?  I'll be posting it on Monday, along with the results of this week's poll about whether you like Melanie or not (go vote now if you haven't already!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sneak peak of Monday's ep Brooke! Is it me or was the happiness a little low key? And I'm sorry, but the impact of this whole story is a bit muted since most of Sami's family isn't around...

    Sorry, sorry. We're on Denial Island, so I need to be more upbeat about this. I loooove Bad EJ! Rafe already suspects EJ's up to something - I wonder how long it'll be until he finds out the truth? And I wonder how long it'll be until they make this story about Melanie too - since the rest of the show revolves around her.

    ReplyDelete