09 March 2010

Farah Fath Angered At Online Fans



The Internet has been a buzzing all day with debate over recent comments made by former Days of our lives, and current One Life To Live star Farah Fath on her official Myspace page.

The actress recently posted the following as her status message:

"has her middle finger up to the posters on TWOP & SON most everyday. i give it my all in every show. please stop talking sh*t about me for one g*ddamn minute."

Since then the actress has been getting increased criticism stating that she needs to "man up" and take what is said online with a grain of salt.

So Farah has responded to these people with a recent status change to the following:

"Farah Fath understands she's in the field of scrutiny. But doesn't understand how she can be scrutinized for standing up for herself. so sue me.."

I personally am on Farah's side, I believe she has a right to just get fed up with the crap every now and again. At the same time this is the internet which is full of jerks, so if you can't stand the heat get out of the message boards I guess.

But that's enough about how I feel, what are your thoughts on Farah-gate? Are you Team-Farah or Team-GET OFF MY SCREEN! ? Let me hear your thoughts in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Team-I See Both Sides Of It, lol. Look, I get where people are coming from with this. Yes, Farah could just not read the message boards, she should ignore it, her response was unprofessional, etc... HOWEVER, the girl is human. How many of us could resist reading message boards that discuss us? Wouldn't many of us have a similar reaction?

    Posters have a right to say what they want, whether it's legitimate criticism or just bashing. And dealing with this kind of stuff comes with the territory when you're a celebrity. But to expect actors to not read these comments, not be hurt by them and not to react is unfair. The way she responded was a mistake (*nothing* good will come out of it), but it's understandable.

    Plus, freedom of speech goes both ways. People have a right to bash her and she has a right to respond. Though her bosses might feel differently...

    ReplyDelete