18 March 2010

Adrianne Leon Returns To GH As Brook Lynn



General Hospital fans get ready, actress Adrianne Leon is returning to GH as Brook Lynn!

Soap Opera Digest is reporting that the actress will be returning to her in a recurring nature and will begin airing during May Sweeps.

This will be my first time meeting the character of Brook, so does anyone have any great Youtube clips to show me what I am in store for?

Also what do you think of this news? are you happy that Adrianne Leon is returning? Or would you have rathered a recast? Let me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I was happy at first because I loved Brooklyn when she used to be on GH but it looks like Carly is bringing her in solely to cause trouble for Dante and Lulu. Carly is on the warpath and Brook is going to be more than happy to help.

    ReplyDelete