18 March 2010

Happy 25th Birthday Neighbours!



Today is the 25th Anniversery for the hit Australian soap opera Neighbours!

As seen above, to celebrate the big two-five the soap updated it's opening, and has promised fans an exciting year.

I am a 'newer' viewer to the show (this is my 3rd season) but Neighbours quickly became one of my must see shows, and I am glad to see that the people behind the scenes generally care enough to update the opening regulary vs....well General Hospital.

So do you watch Neighbours? Are you enjoying the 25th year? What do you think they could do to make it better? A live episode ala EastEnders? Let me hear your thoughts in the comments below.


2 comments:

  1. That opening looks a lot like the ones of old - in the backyard having a barbie and everyone around the pool etc! I kinda liked the old opening anyway, they would always update the people in it when they changed. But there isn't anything wrong with this new one, it's going back to their roots which is fitting for the 25th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete