11 July 2010

Erin Mullally Thinks His Declan Is More "mature and savvy"

Talking to Holy Soap the Neighbours star revealed that he believes his Declan is more mature.
"The new Declan is more grown up, quite mature and savvy. He thinks with his head and knows what he wants and doesn't have to use brute force to get it."
*takes a deep breath* SERIOUSLY? I am sorry but the more that this guy is interviewed the more I dislike him, and to be honest it's not really his fault, but its like the Molly Burnett effect, I don't blame her for not knowing how to act and looking lost in a lot of her scenes, and I cannot blame Mullally for his ....'acting' but I DO blame the executive producers for not recasting the role correctly or writing the character out.

I firmly believe that they could have easily tied up the remaining storylines and fixed things so that they could have played out without Declan on canvas, because so far the recast has not worked, and he has not come into his own, all he has done is infuriate fans and that is not a good thing.

Okay so that is my take on this story, what do you guys think? Are you enjoying Erin's portrayal of Declan? Or are you with me and believe that the role should never have been recast?

No comments:

Post a Comment