12 January 2011

SoapOperaBabble's 2011 Soap Predictions

Okay, SoapWikiJohn made his 2011 Soap Predictions, now it's MY turn! (btw J, I will never forgive you for jinxing JaSam into being the most tortured couple!! lol)

Soap Cancellation of 2011: I'm gonna say that this year NO soap is going to be cancelled. That's probably more wishful thinking than an actual prediction but whatever...lol

Casting Shocker of 2011: Roger Howarth back to OLTL! Oh yeah...I went there!!

Best Soap of 2011: Hmm....how could we even judge this? lol. I'll go with Y&R

Most Unwatchable Soap of 2011: AMC

Most Tortured Couple of 2011: Brooke and Ridge, B&B

Cutest Couple of 2011: Matt and Georgie, GH (yeah, I know Georgie is dead ((no she's not!!!)) but a girl can dream, can't she????) These two would have been so damn cute together! I predict Fruza will come to their senses, resurrect Georgie from the dead and give us a sweet, cute love story between Matt and Georgie!

Happy Belated New Year's Everyone!!!
-Melanie/SoapOperaBabble/daisyclover1938
(*one more prediction: In 2011, I'll come up with ONE alias and stick to it, lol)

4 comments:

  1. Yay Roger Howarth (it may very well never happen, but a girl can dream)!!!!!!

    2010 was the year I finally gave up AMC (my #1 soap for most of my life). :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. happyfaces: I totally understand about AMC. It's amazing how quickly a show can deteriorate. I only tune in occasionally now, but it's painful :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging and soap-opera-ing. I'm pretty sure none of us leave the house during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bronson, just now saw your comment! Yeah, I haven't gotten any sun in about 2 years lol.

    ReplyDelete