28 March 2011

Back to Denial Island and Back to My Soaps!

Hey guys (if anyone is still out there??) We haven't been doing much on the blog lately - school, work, moving and traveling have been keeping Brooke, SoapWikiJohn and me busy. But we've got some good stuff coming. Brooke's going to post about her awesome experiences on Soap Cruise 2011 (last one ever!) And SWJ is going to be posting about the fate of AMC, GH's Death of Jake story and he'll continue his coverage of International Soaps.  I've been watching my shows here and there, and this week I'm going to tape all the shows and hopefully will be posting a Round Up blog at the end of the week. I'm also planning posts about Soaps on DVD, Soap Books and maybe a Rate the Recast column...we'll see.

Hope everyone is doing well! I've missed my soaps and talking with my fellow soapies!
-Melanie/SoapOperaBabble/daisyclover

No comments:

Post a Comment