01 October 2010

Emmerdale Thoughts + Tram Crash Promo!




*Takes a deep breath* Oh lord in the morning, it looks like Emmerdale (ED) is stealing a page out of the As The World Turns playbook and is going to run over the poor little gay boy with a train... -.- But let's just hope he gets a nice road to recovery shall we? (This is nothing confirmed or spoiler, simply my thoughts).

But even with that beyond stupd plot point, I mean SERIOUSLY!, I am loving Emmerdale, even more so then Coronation Street and even Home and Away!!!!! Yes I said it, I am loving the rural soap more then my all time favorite Australian sudser! But that is only because Home and Away doesn’t even know where it is at the moment.

So what is it about ED that keeps me coming back for more? Well I have already listed most of it before in my Am I really enjoing Emmerdale? Post, but I have to admit I am really getting sucked into Aaron (Danny Miller) and Jackson’s (Marc Silcock) story! It is what One Life To Live’s Kish should have been, it is well acted, well portrayed, and lacks most of the outragous plot points that found its way into the Kish storyline…I said most…

Anyways Emmerdale has quickly become appointment TV and I know I will be glued to my screen to see who they run over in the explosive game changing episode.

Are you going to be tuning in? Are you enjoing Emmerdale? Let me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I don't watch Emmerdale, but the promo looks pretty good. But yeah, after Reid's death (on ATWT) I really have no interest in watching another 'injury by train' story, lol

    ReplyDelete