07 March 2012

Emmerdale's Danny Miller (Aaron) Films Final Scenes



It's official, actor Danny Miller who plays the lovable Aaron Livesy on Emmerdale has finished filming on the series late last night.

Tweeting: "Well with Aarons trackies n hoodies hung up.. I think I will raise a toast to him tonight for giving me 4 of THE BEST years of my life."

We here on the island would like to personally thank Danny for his portrayal of Aaron, because he has truly been a shining light on that series and provided a reason for myself and @SoapOperaBabble to continue watching, and the series will not be the same without him.

Hopefully he will come back one day, but we rest assured that Mr. Miller is off to bigger and better things! Good luck and don't forget the 'Dales because we won't forget you.

Danny Miller's final scenes as Aaron Livesy air early next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment