06 March 2012

Looking At General Hospital's New Openings



So yesterday afternoon fans sat infront of their tv to enjoy another installment of General Hospital and were quickly ran to twitter to grumble about how "AWFUL" the new GH opening was, but by the time the episode aired online the music had already been replaced and revamped to be the Night Shift theme song.



So my question to you is what do you think of the new openings? I know it is hard to adjust to a new theme song- I am still missing the Home and Away theme and it's been missing since 2009, but in this title card world I am happy to have some music and opening vs. no music and this way we do get a few added seconds of programming that would have been taken up by the music.

What did you think? Do you like it? HATE IT? OR just don't care because you hit fast forward when it shows up anyways? Let me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Although I miss the "Faces of the Heart" music, I do like the "Night Shift" theme and I am hoping that it means ABC won't kill GH altogether, and might consider bringing it back as "Night Shift" - although it's tough to imagine "Night Shift" without Robin.

    ReplyDelete