20 March 2012

Maxie Confesses To Killing Robin AND LISA NIELES?



It was a twist many fans did not see coming yesterday as Maxie Jones (Jen Lilley) confessed not only to killing fanfavorite Robin Scorpio-Drake, but also in a shocking storyline twist confessed to killing Lisa Niles as well!

While I cannot say I like that 'twist' in particular, I definitely LOVED the performance Lilley gave and was sucked right into the story as a whole! Now I am sure there are many more twist and turns to go before it's over, especially with Ron Carlavati writing things, but for now I am definitely going to tune in and find out what's gonna happen next.

Now on the debate side people are upset that Kristen Storms was unable to return in time to give these performances, and I completely understand that, BUT that does not take away anything from Lilley's stellar performance, she knocked it out of the park and did just as good, in my opinion, a job as Storms would have done with the material. The only difference is we, as fans, have had six years to bond with Storms and watch her develop into the loveable character that despite some awful writing we could still root for, but Lilley came in with questionable writing, under horrible circumstances and has been able to make the character into her own. The same fans wanting Storms back probably were complaining Storms first year and wanting Robyn Richards back in the role. All I can say is that I have accepted Lilley as Maxie Jones and I will enjoy her tenure however long it last, and I wish Storms the best of luck with whatever it is that has kept her away at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment