27 April 2012

Emmerdale's Maxwell Caulfield Cast in Web Soap DeVanity!


As season 3 of the hit web series DeVanity goes into production, the series has announced that former Dynasty and Emmerdale star Maxwell Caulfield has been cast in the role of Richard DeVanity!

I absolutely adored Caulfield's portrayal of the evil bigamist Mark Wyle on Emmerdale and was saddened when I heard that he was going to be leaving the program and the series choice to kill him off (Home Farm hasn't been the same without him!) but Caulfield was an amazing actor and I am sure that he will do a brilliant job on DeVanity and definately be another reason to tune into this show week after week!

What do you think of this casting news? Does Caulfield fit what you have in mind for someone of Richard DeVanity's standards? Let me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll keep posting recaps for the third season in january!:)

    ReplyDelete