06 May 2010

Annie Leaves Home and Away



And this is why I do not read spoilers.

Annie Campbell played by actress Charlotte Best left the bay this past week (on episode 5063) and I have to say I was both completely shocked, and destroyed when Annie announced she was going to be leaving.

This time last year I would have been jumping up and down saying "SEEYA ANNIE!" because to be honest she was to much of a goodie-goodie, a wet blanket, and she couldn't act...but when they paired her with newbie (and now Logie winning star) Luke Mitchell (Romeo) both the actress and the character improved 1,000%.

But now Annie is gone, my up-and-coming super couple is destroyed.

"The best love stories end in tragedy"

I think that line sums it up right there. The Annie/Romeo love story was meant to be a tragedy from the start of 2010, it just sucks that I loved it so much and now its over.

Anyways am I the only Annie/Romeo fan out there? Or are you going to miss them as well? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment