06 May 2010

Vicky Binns OUT at Coronation Street


Oh darn Vicky Binns who plays the two timing house wrecker Molly Dobbs is leaving Coronation Street....I am so sad........-.- sorry its hard to lie, I really REALLY am glad that she and that stupid storyline is leaving Corrie.

Molly as a character was one that i used to enjoy, but in 2009 when they began the 'affair' storyline between Molly and Kevin.... Now Molly is knocked up but doesn't know who the father is. Its either Kevin or her husband Tyrone's -.-, meanwhile Kevin's wife Sally found out she has breast cancer, and his daughter is now a lesbian....ugh

So Molly, don't let the door hit you on the way out you marriage wrecking person you! LOL.

Also I am wishing the best of luck to Vicky because her portrayal has been ace, and I look forward to seeing her back on my screen and on another show soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment