10 May 2010

EastEnders Axes Two More!


Bryan Kirkwood better watch himself, the new EastEnders executive producer (and former Hollyoaks producer) has been on an axing spree, and this time he axed two characters I actually enjoy!

Actress Madeline Duggan (Lauren Branning) and Charlie Jones (Ben Mitchell) are both set to leave the BBC1 soap later this year.

This comes hot off the heals of the firings of Lacey Turner (Stacey Slater), Tiana Benjamin (Chelsea Fox), Gillian Wright (Jean Slater), Cliff Parisi (Minty Peterson) and Derek Martin (Charlie Slater).

Are you upset about any of these axing's ? Let me know in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. Holy Crap! I haven't watched EE since Bradley's funeral (*SOB*) So I had no idea all these people were leaving! Did LT/Stacey get fired or did she quit? I'm wondering if she quit, and because of that they got rid of the other Slaters?

    Oh and did Stacey's last ep air yet?? I've got not time to watch soaps right now, but I might actually check out Stacey's exit. SWJ, you know I always called her Scrunchy Face Stacey, but I didn't totally hate her... UNTIL Bradley died because of her :( I'm guessing they won't kill her off??

    I'm sad about the others...I like most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even seen Bradly die yet! But as far as I know her episode hasn't aired yet, when it does I will let you know and blog about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have GOT to watch Bradley's death soon! And tell me if you think it was an accident or if he did it on purpose (you'll know what I mean when you watch it.) It could be seen either way, imo. But whatever...it was Stacey's fault!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Libby and liz are going as well. I actually sent a letter of complaint to Bryan Kirkwood about getting rid of Cliff Parisi he is one of my favourite actors and has been on eastenders for a while now so i dont think he should have go rid of him. And also Derek Martin, he has been acting for years, i remember seing him in the sweeney and that was ages ago. He has no right to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omygosh i watch eastenders all the time and its aweful that pretty interesting characters are leaving charlie bless him has been in the show for years i dont like that new producer im only 13 and i absolutely love the plot of the story but now the new cast cuts suck i might not wanna watch it any more -_-

    ReplyDelete