15 May 2011

Congrats to the Winners of the 2011 British Soap Awards!

The British Soap Awards were given out last night and we've got a list of the Winners in the Viewer Voted Categories! (courtesy of Digital Spy)

Best British Soap: EastEnders
Best Actress: Jessie Wallace (Kat, EastEnders)
Best Actor: Danny Miller (Aaron, Emmerdale)
Villain of the Year: Emmett J. Scanlan (Brendan, Hollyoaks)
Sexiest Female: Michelle Keegan (Tina, Coronation Street)
Sexiest Male: Scott Maslen (Jack, EastEnders)

For a complete list of the Winners and Nominees (including the Panel Voted Categories), click here

I'm pretty happy with the picks. I voted for EastEnders as Best Soap and Emmett as Villain of the Year (Brendan is scary!) But while I really like Scott Maslen, I voted for Chris Fountain as Sexiest (he'll get it next year!)  And even though I voted for Alison King (Carla, Coronation Street) as Sexiest Female, Michelle K was my second choice.

Congrats to all the Winners and Nominees!

-Melanie/SoapOperaBabble/daisyclover

No comments:

Post a Comment