08 May 2011

Neighbours: Mark and Jade Make Me Cringe

Oh my eyes! I'm still skeeved by Mark (Scott McGregor) and Jade (Gemma Pranita) hooking up on Neighbours last week. Booo. Why can't Kate (Ashleigh Brewer) ever get the right guy?? Granted Mark is a bit of a neat freak (and that's putting it nicely, he's borderline OCD with that labelling and tidiness), and Kate can be a bit of wet blanket sometimes, but the two of them together are/were sweet.

Enter newest gal pal Jade. Who admittedly, doesn't do the female BFF thing, and hey, you can now see why. Not to say if I was Jade I wouldn't have done the same thing, I mean, Mark is Hawt with a capital H. But still, he's your sort-of-besties sort-of-man, don't sleep with him!

Ok, rant over. Carry on.

5 comments:

  1. How gross was this??! Even putting aside how messed up it is that they did this to Kate - it was just weird. There's been no chemistry between them before, so where did this come from? They weren't even drunk. Does a few rounds of pool and darts usually get people horny in Australia? lol. Too bad Lucas didn't stick around, he could have had a shot at Jade...or Mark lol

    btw, LMAO at "But still, he's your sort-of-besties sort-of-man"

    I love Kate, she deserves better. And I have to admit, even though this grosses me out, a Mark/Jade pairing could be hilarious. Talk about an odd couple! I'm sure the show won't go there though...

    btw, I loved the other day when Jade was talking about Kyle and Mark: "a halfwit and an uptight tool" lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight Jade looked like a bomb had hit her; I think she likes Kyle. Can you imagine? That's even worse than Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?? KYLE?! LOL! He's adorable but where the h*ll did that come from?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno, she was trying to get him a date and was busy telling this girl why he was so great, then looked at him like the penny had dropped. Even more out of left field than the Mark encounter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhm...yeah, that's weird. I guess they did it just to make the Quad even more 'complicated' - but I dunno...it feels forced. But who knows. Maybe I'll feel differently after I watch it?

    ReplyDelete