08 May 2011

Neighbours: Spoiler Preview 6156 - 6160

Oh Em Gee! The fan girl in me is squealing! Half of the actors from my favourite soap couple in my teen years turns up in Ramsay Street this week (May 9 - 13)! Yes, that's right, Dieter Brummer!! Soapie fans may remember him as Shane Parrish on Home and Away, one half of the teen supercouple Shane and Angel (played by Melissa George). I certainly do! Others may have seen Dieter more recently in the Underbelly franchise - something, I have to say, I didn't tune in for. But none the less, Dieter is back in soapiedom, and he's joining Neighbours as Callum's father, Troy (?).

The rest of the promo shows the return of Ramsay Street favourite Harold Bishop (Ian Smith) - good to see Harold back!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited for you Brooke :) I'm surprised they're bringing Callum's dad on now. I figured it would be at least 6 months or so. Can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to watch last week's episodes! Better do that quick lol

    ReplyDelete