08 May 2011

EastEnders: Heather B*tch Slaps Denise!

Pic swiped from Digital Spy
All Soapies love a good b*tch slap, and last week on EastEnders we got a great one! I try to stay away from International soap spoilers, so when I was catching up on my shows today, I had no idea this was coming! Poor Denise! Poor Heather! I can't decide who was more shocked by Heather's violent outburst - me, Denise or Heather herself lol (well done Diane Parish and Cheryl Fergison). Note to self: don't ever be dismissive of someone's fake Virtual Romeo and Juliet romance. Kudos to Denise for not smacking Heather back.

Dear Heather, can you please add these people to your B*tch Slap Hit List:
Michael Moon
Phil Mitchell
Janine's grandmother
Tanya's sister
The Dingle Dopes of Emmerdale

-Melanie/SoapOperaBabble/daisyclover

2 comments:

  1. The Dingle Dopes of Emmerdale? What the? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I can't remember, do you watch Emmerdale? I *hate* the Dingle Dopes. Even though their last name cracks me up lol

    ReplyDelete