20 April 2011

Cleo Magazine's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors List 2011

So we talked a little bit about this last year when Home and Away's Luke Mitchell (Romeo) and Axle Whitehead (Liam), and Neighbours' Sam Clark (ex-Ringo) were all nominated for Cleo Magazine's Bachelor of the Year 2010. The nominees for the 2011 competition were announced ages ago - in fact, the winner was announced as I wrote this blog, but here are the Aussie soap actors who were deemed hawt and worthy...


Neighbours

Scott McGregor
Scott McGregor - plays Detective Mark Brennan - joined Neighbours in the last 6 months, his character refused to take part in the nude calendar all the boys were being photographed for to help raise money to fund the rebuild of Lyn's house... to the great shame of all the viewers!!


Scott would have got my vote for the following Q&A:
Q: Your Bachelor campaign slogan?
A: "If I win, I'll do a nudie run down Bourke Street Mall! Promise!"
(for those outside of Australia, Bourke Street Mall is in Melbourne and gets quite busy with shoppers...)


To drool over Scott some more, visit his profile at Cleo magazine.


Dan Ewing


Home and Away

Dan Ewing - plays Heath Braxton - not new to the soap, more of a returning character. This year Dan's storyline (I believe) involves 'The River Boys'.

Dan got points from me for the following Q&A:
Q. You don't understand why women...
A. Who are over 18 are attracted to Justin Bieber. Why?
Dan, I'm your new best friend!

To read more Q&A from Dan, visit his profile at Cleo magazine.

Eamon Sullivan

To see the full shortlist of Cleo's eligible bachelors for 2011, click here.


Postscript: Literally, as I typed this blog, the winner was announced: Aussie swimmer Eamon Sullivan, but second was Home and Away's Dan Ewing! Congrats Dan!

1 comment:

  1. Oh B, sorry you won't get a chance to see Scott streaking down Bourke Street Mall! I would have asked you to record it and post it on the blog (for journalistic reasons only of course, lol!) I looked at the list of noms. Scott's the only one I knew, but there were some HOT guys on there!!!

    ReplyDelete