21 April 2011

The Miss Funny Girls


Have you watched this yet? Not really sure what to make of it yet, but the girls all look like they're having fun! Welcome to The Miss Funny Girls. I spotted Rachel Melvin (ex-Chelsea, DOOL) and Shayna Rose (ex-Stephanie, DOOL) in this vid, and I read on twitter than Martha Madison (ex-Belle, DOOL) and Lindsay Gareth (and probably a few others) are also part of the group.

I'm intrigued to see what they come up with next.

Follow The Miss Funny Girls on twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page here.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, WE'RE the Miss Funny Girls! WTF?

    Yeah, they do look like they're having fun. btw, I really liked Shayna Rose as Steph. No offense to Shelly H, I just thought Shayna seemed more like Patch and Kayla's daughter. I would've liked Shelly to have been Sarah Horton. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete