14 April 2011

SoapWikiJohn Reporting For SoapyDuty!

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to apologize to everyone for being absent these past few months. Things here, much like the soap world, have been hectic, but I have been keeping up with the news and everything that has gone on and I am back and better than ever!

I would like to thank Mel/Daisy/Nicki/Vicki/Slicksherhairup after taking sleeping pills and proceeds to rant and rave about the craziness of the soap operas babbling person, for holding down the fort! You have done a phenomenal job and I have truly enjoyed reading all of your columns as I am sure our readers have as well!

So what does my 'return' actually entail? Well I can tell you this much, I AM NOT going to be doing anything crazy like our Mel and trying to watch 11 (YES She watched ELEVEN soaps yesterday) soaps and then try and write about them. I love you guys but wow...its just emotionally draining lol.

My main thing for my return is going to be to have fun with the blog, as always. What does that mean exactly? Well we will just have to wait and see won't we? Anyways once again thank you all for coming to this site and reading and commenting on our work! Alright, ready? Set? Let's get started shall we?

2 comments:

  1. *cracks whip* get back to work, slacker! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apology not accepted. *cracks whip* Yes, get back to work!

    btw, one of your soap predictions for 2011 came true (sadly) and one of mine came true. So we're even!

    Oh and I don't have *that* many aliases!! lol

    Welcome back Saucy J!

    ReplyDelete