04 February 2012

First Impressions of Hetti Bywater As Lucy Beale


Now that we have had a bit of time to adjust to actress Hetti Bywater in the role of Lucy Beale on EastEnders it is time to give your thoughts! What do you think of her performance? Does she fit your vision of Lucy?

Personally I love her, while she isn't Melissa Suffield she has brought something of her own to the role and I am really enjoying her scenes and seeing Lucy back on my screen. Let me know your take in the comments below or on twitter @SoapWikiJohn

2 comments:

  1. I think she is better than Melissa Suffield, although I am sad that she isn't there anymore. I have also warmed to the actor who plays Ben Mitchell too, but liked Charlie Jones a lot in the role.

    I think Hetti and the current actor to play Ben Mitchell will do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a bitch and she can suck her mothers ass hole no offens ps the other one was more better

    ReplyDelete