04 February 2012

Jane Beale's EastEnders Exit

Good gosh everyone is leaving the square these days! First Pat, than Kat, and RICKY! Now JANE! :(

Jane's exit however was done much better, in my opinion, than Kat or Ricky's because it gave actual build up and follow through and I really enjoyed that. YES her getting a job from a random hobo was kinda odd and rushed, but I did like her good-bye party and the way they treated her was just brilliant. Hopefully Jane will return, but if she doesn't at least she got a proper EastEnders exit in the back of a car.
We will miss you Jane so don't be a stranger!

What did you think of Jane's exit? Will you miss her? Or is it well and truly her time to go? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliantly done! It will stick in my mind for a long time. I'm so glad that Tanya chose to say goodbye to Jane after all instead of staying in her house washing dishes.

    All in all it was a great moment, but also a sad one. I had tears rolling down my face once Jane got out of the car and went up to Tanya, so the pair could say bye, bye properly.

    Well done Diederick Santer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I kinda would have liked to see her mention taking the professional cooking class and such a bit before the end but it really fit well!

    One little thing though- it wasn't Diederick Santer. Bryan Kirkwood took over his job in 2010 after the show's 25th anniversary :) He really has done some great exits during his time, can't wait to see what else he has coming up for us :)

    ReplyDelete